The Beautyflex are a series of Japanese 6×6 TLR cameras made by Taiyōdō Kōki, later Beauty Camera.
- Watakushi no ni-gan-refu kamera-ten (私の二眼レフカメラ展, Exhibition of twin lens reflex cameras). Tokyo: JCII Camera Museum, 1992. (Exhibition catalogue, no ISBN number.) P. 26.
- Beautyflex V and Beautyflex T at Otowa no nigan-refu
- Beautyflex in a TLR page in Diwa’s photo site
- Beautyflex V and T at Infobazar
- Beautyflex V at Awane-Photo’s camera museum
- Beautyflex in a post  of the Junk Binbō blog
- Beautycord at Shashin wo tanoshimu